FoodService Product Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY:This role is accountable for driving growth and
profitability improvement through product management and marketing
efforts within select product lines. The Senior Product Manager
will play a fundamental role in transforming Sabert's business
through innovative marketing strategies, tactics and execution that
achieve our aggressive volume, profit, and market-share objectives.
In addition, the Senior Product Manager will also have a leadership
role in innovation and the development of profitable new products
and solutions for our business to business customers.Job
- Develop and manage product line marketing plans, including:
strategy and positioning, differentiation, market research, and all
aspects of integrated marketing including advertising, public
relations, communication, internet, trade journals, product
launches, brochures, trade shows, etc.
- Provide the sales force with effective marketing support,
including sales tools, training, consumer trend information,
customer presentations and problem-solving support.
- Oversee and coordinate forecasting, pricing strategy.
- Manage product line optimization, including SKU rationalization
and product line expansions.
- Identify new opportunities by recognizing market and consumer
trends and formulating long-term new product ideas to ensure growth
- Develop strong relationships with sales. Meet with customers in
order to gain a thorough understanding of their needs
- Lead efforts to attain cost savings or margin enhancement
projects, prioritize New Product Development & major projects,
quality and service level attainment, resource planning and problem
- Analyze and track market and competitive information of the
select product lines in all channels, including key competitors,
sustainable competitive advantages and core competency
identification and exploitation.
- Provide support to our sales organization with presentation
material and market data/trends.
- Represent Marketing within Innovation projects Act as team lead
for Innovation projects within categoryKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Strong business acumen and expertise in marketing and product
- Know-how in developing pricing recommendations
- Knowledge of Sustainability matters
- Results orientation; high level of personal initiative, energy
and ownership for success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management skills; good planning, organization
and prioritization skills
- Command of financial principles and product line P&Ls;
strong analytical skills
- Ability to network and negotiate internally and with external
partners to drive results.
- Self- starter, adept at being agile within systems and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; familiarity with
SAP a plusREQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience, with an
emphasis in business-to-business marketing
- Experience in managing product line P&Ls and related
- Successful track record in product development and product
- Experience in food packaging or similar business a
plusSummaryPay, benefits and more.Sabert is eager to attract the
best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits
package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and
vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.About
Sabert:We are a leading global manufacturer of innovative food
packaging products and solutions. Our company was founded in 1983
on a single mission: to enhance and advance the way people enjoy
food . Today we design, manufacture and distribute a wide spectrum
of packaging solutions for food distributors, restaurants &
caterers, grocery stores, national food chains and consumer
Keywords: Sabert, Sayreville , FoodService Product Manager, Executive , Sayreville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!