Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: College Recovery LLC
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description:SOBA New Jersey opened its doors in 2014 with the
goal to provide a higher quality of care than the standard
typically delivered by other drug rehabilitation centers. This goal
is the driving force behind our treatment philosophy and approach.
Our passion for helping our clients achieve a better life grows
stronger every day as we continue to be the benchmark of addiction
treatment excellence. Since our inception, we've become one of the
premier drug rehabs in New Jersey. We are accredited by The Joint
Commission, and our detox, clinical, and housing facilities are
located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, each in walking distance from
We have the most dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable
professionals in the field working on our team. It is these people
who carry out our vision on a daily basis. The strength of our
program lies not with any single individual, but rather in the sum
of all our experiences, qualities, and skills. All members of our
team hold core values that mirror those of our foundation as a
whole. Individually and together, we treat all of our clients with
respect, compassion, and understanding.
SOBA New Jersey is looking to hire Per-Diem Licensed Practical
Nurse's (LPN) for our Detox and Residential Facility. The Licensed
Practical Nurse provides direct support to clients while also
assisting the registered nurse on duty to complete any necessary
Primary Job Responsibilities of LPN:
- Assisting the Registered Nurse in any request/computer
- Facilitate communication between technicians and RNs.
- Complete Health History on client.
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide
- Implement therapeutic activities and facilitate development of
independent living skills.
- Fill-out medication invoices.
- Complete phlebotomy paperwork.
- Assist with Prior Authorizations for Vivitrol.
- Maintain and audit logs for Controlled Substances.
- Keep track of Physician/Nurse Practitioner schedules.
- Complete client vital signs.
- Report any concerns and/or client behavior to the recovery
technician supervisor and/or nurse on duty.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the units, including room cleaning
upon discharge of client and ensure the proper use of equipment and
- Screen clients' belongings and/or persons upon admission and
routinely as needed.
- Fill out intake paperwork with clients when they enter the
- Monitor what is needed for the business office and client
spaces for inventory.
- Enter information at the end of each shift in the shift report
log on the computer.
- Monitor scheduled and random urine screens.
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated by
- Work as a team player with staff members
- Deliver exceptional service consistently to every client.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code
of Conduct and HIPPA.
- Provide group facilitation as scheduled.
- Follow program schedule and oversee clients are following the
- Room checks make sure all clients are accounted for.
- Daily client room searches..Requirements:
- Must have at least two (2) years sober if in recovery
- Must have experience working in substance abuse industry.
- LPN license require
Keywords: College Recovery LLC, Sayreville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!