Warehouse Associate- Somerset, NJ
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
- Full Time: 7am-3:30pm or 2:30pm-11pm
- Overtime will be before or after shifts, so flexibility is a
- Beginning Pay: $13.65/hr---$14.60/hour
- With increases after first year and after the second year
- --Benefits offered during contract through Kelly Services
(including health insurance, PTO after specified hours worked,
etc.)CAREER Path Opportunities
- Potential to join Nissan as a--full-time employee--after--60
days, upon meeting specific attendance, performance and quality
- Upon conversion to Nissan, based pay rates of up
to--$18.00/hour, based on experience, with an opportunity to earn
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee Lease Car Program
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
- Education Reimbursement and Professional Development
- 401(k) match PLUS Company Annual Retirement
- Utilizing a handheld scanner, warehouse operator performs the
- Picks, sorts, and packs bin and bulk automotive parts.
- Receives, and stocks bin and bulk automotive parts.
- Ensures workload rates are achieved on a consistent basis.
- Ensures quality and accuracy by verification of parts received
and shipped against scanner and pick label information.
- Uses mobile powered equipment, i.e. stock-chasers and
forklifts, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all safety policies and practices.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization based on 5S
- Participates in management efforts towards process
- Must have a team player mindset and ability to work in a
production oriented environment.
- Have the ability to follow detailed instruction, as well as
decipher and verify multi-digit part numbers.
- Must be able to lift up to--50-70lbs, and able to bend, stoop,
use stairs, and stand for up to 8 hours.
- Previous warehouse or forklift experience is a plus but not
- Ability to use a handheld scanner.
- Entry level candidates must have the desire to learn and grown
within a warehouse or distribution center environment.--#NissanPDC
#KellyServices #Warehouse #CareerOpportunities--#quickapply1----Why
Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities
in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sayreville , Warehouse Associate- Somerset, NJ, Other , Sayreville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!