FS - MuleSoft - Integration/Implementation, Senior Associate
Posted on: November 17, 2021
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within
Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with
a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise
emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems.
We help our clients design approaches to integrate new
technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of
their technology investment and drive business results and
innovation.Our team helps organisations align their business and
operational requirements through the careful design of digital
platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with
application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged
solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer
Relationship Management, and roadmap development.To really stand
out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world,
each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and
values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we
have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development
framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our
lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on
the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in
our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior Associate, you'll
work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex
business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills
and responsibilities for this management level include but are not
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.Job
Requirements and Preferences: Basic Qualifications: Minimum Degree
Bachelor DegreeMinimum Years of Experience:
3+ years of Client Facing Advisory Consulting experience
Integrating & Implementing MuleSoft. Preferred Qualifications:
Certification(s) Preferred: Any MuleSoft Certifications are
preferred (past and present), but not required.Additional duties:
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development using
MuleSoft in cloud integration and API projects.
- Work with team to influence proper standards for development,
governance and operational life cycle.
- 3+ Experience with MuleSoft and must have contributed to at
least one major MuleSoft project from discovery to go-live
- Work with the client counterpart to define data mapping and
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API
design fast approach using various MuleSoft product stack like
Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- Guide a team effort to develop / configure interfaces and to
implement the interfaces and data load/ETL using batch
- Proficient in Dataweave transformation. Exposure in java &
groovy is a plus.
- Experience in Maven based project development and testing
automation of mule flows using munit framework.
- Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and
- Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance,
load testing Understanding of and ability to invoke web services -
REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), SOAP (with WSDL).
- Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI. Hands-on experience
on writing RAML files for invoking REST API and SOAP API's.
- Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs,
- Experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using
API gateway product
- Experience in Cloudhub and customer hosted deployment is a
- Experience in Http, JMS, DB, SFTP connectors is a plus
- Experience integrating Saas products like Salesforce, Workday,
SAP is a plus
- Experience of database access protocols such as MongoDB,NoSQL,
Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with building and managing CI/CD pipelines, unix
- At least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant
- Experience working with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with
experience exercising mature judgment
- Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize
and deliver software.
- Ability to work closely with the client members of the team and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mulesoft 3 implementation experience is a plus.
- MuleSoft developer certification(s)
- Service Virtualization
- Agile experience is preferred
- Declarative customization in Anypoint Platform including the
creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation
Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
- Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules,
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers
who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the
H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. 152007
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office,
client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19.
Keywords: PwC, Sayreville , FS - MuleSoft - Integration/Implementation, Senior Associate, Other , Sayreville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!