Posted on: January 15, 2022
As the Office Administrator/Receptionist you will be responsible
for taking an active role in ensuring our office is running
smoothly. We're looking for someone who can balance multiple
tasks/projects each day and is ready to take an active role in
ensuring our office is running smoothly.
A successful candidate will have the ability to manage competing
priorities, work effectively with employees at all levels of the
organization, and recognize the many nuances of the job. We are
looking for a candidate that is excited to jump in to help where
needed, resolve issues whenever they arise, and establish
themselves as a reliable point of contact.
- Answer telephone, and transfer phone calls to the appropriate
- Greet visitors, contractors, and job applicants; direct all
visitors to the appropriate person or department.
- Maintain visitors log, and ensure all visitors or contractors
comply with the policy governing plant visitation.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, and keeping mailroom
- Handle ordering for all offices and meeting supplies; ensure
that office supplies are in stock.
- Process package shipment requests for UPS and Fedex.
- Order and set up all lunch and meeting requests
- Arrange taxi/car/hotel reservations as needed
- Assist in planning and booking events, parties, and activities
- Act as primary point of contact for facilities issues, by
tracking and communicating building maintenances issues to
- Resolves routine employee inquiries
- Ensure common areas are upkept and supplies are fully
- Assist Safety team with Emergency Evacuation procedures by
maintaining employee evacuation list
- Perform general administrative duties and projects as
- Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures
regarding employment, safety, quality, product safety and legality,
security, and regulatory compliance as applicable.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer literacy and strong working knowledge of Microsoft
Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills; Possesses excellent communication
skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Handles confidential material properly and with
- Prior experience in a corporate setting desired.
Pay, benefits and more.
Sabert is eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
We are a leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging
products and solutions. Our company was founded in 1983 on a single
mission: to enhance and advance the way people enjoy food . Today
we design, manufacture and distribute a wide spectrum of packaging
solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery
stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining.
Keywords: Sabert, Sayreville , Receptionist/Office Administrator, Other , Sayreville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!