SayrevilleRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Sayreville jobs

Field Calibration Technician

Company: Modis
Location: Sayreville
Posted on: April 25, 2021

Job Description:

A Field Calibration Technician job in Sayreville, NJ is available through Modis Engineering. You will perform routine and complex work related to the repair and calibration of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment. This is a Contract to Hire opportunity. The salary for this position is between $23.00 and $25.00 per hour. Field Calibration Technician job responsibilities include:--- Achieves customer satisfaction though completion of calibration services within expected timeframes, as assigned by lead techs or supervisors--- Accurately enters data into tracking database. Creates datasheets. Creates calibration data sheets accurately and efficiently with minimal supervision based upon instrument specifications and approved calibration procedures. Completes all documentation supporting customer requirements, reporting, ISO and other quality systems.--- May occasionally perform final inspection of work completed by other technicians--- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedure to complete assigned tasks. Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge to complete a wide range of tasks.--- Perform moderate to high complexity calibrations, PD and GP areas. Performs basic repairs and Preventative maintenance. Performs work at the customer location as well as in the service center--- Functions frequently as the primary representative of the Company to the customer. Interacts with customer for items requiring repair or limited calibration.--- Adheres to quality management system policies and procedures in performance of work--- Will travel to customer sites 60% - 75% in NJ and the other 20-25% in CT, PA and NY. 40% of time will be in office in Sayreville NJQUALIFICATIONS:--- Requires a minimum of one to two years of related experience--- College degree, or continued education, Military Metrology/Calibration (PMEL or TMDE) training or 2-year Technical--certification required--- Must have excellent customer service skills and good written and verbal communication skills.--- Ability to work on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognize the need to perform calibration by alternate, acceptable methods.--- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet applications with an emphasis on Excel required.--- Ability to travel as needed for personal skill enhancement and training; as well as, to fully support the customer calibration requirements.--- Must meet requirements to drive a company vehicle (Valid driver's license, qualified insurance and clean driving record).--- Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted.--- Experience in equipment calibration in the following disciplines: General Purpose and Physical Dimensional, caliper, micrometers, gauge blocks and dimensional toolsIf you are interested in this Field Calibration Technician) job in Sayreville, NJ then please click APPLY NOW. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.

Keywords: Modis, Sayreville , Field Calibration Technician, Professions , Sayreville, New Jersey

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest New Jersey jobs by following @recnetNJ on Twitter!

Sayreville RSS job feeds