Supply Chain Demand Analyst Intern
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Demand Analyst Intern will be responsible for the
forecasting process, incorporating business intelligence and
forecast information gathered from sales, new product development,
marketing, and shipment history. The Demand Analyst will work with
the planning group to reduce forecast error and bias through the
isolation and minimization of artificial demand variability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare and present reports/charts detailing trend factors to
help inform the leadership team during S&OP meetings.
- Report on forecast accuracy and BIAS coupled with the necessary
root cause analysis and correction of forecast accuracy
- Prepare ad hoc reports for Planning, Sales and Marketing
- Weekly reporting of "CRM Alerts".
- Research historical data in order to map trends at an item and
- Create the best demand-driven statistical baseline
- Identify the drivers of variance in monthly forecasts.
- Gather information from sales and marketing to anticipate
incremental sales activity from events and new product
- Manage the timely integration of sales opportunities from CRM
into the forecast in JDA.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of integrated supply chain processes.
- Expertise in Excel; Proficient in Microsoft Office -
Understanding of VBA/Macros a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP (or other related ERP).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze data
and develop solutions objectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management, Finance,
or similar field.
- 2+ years of experience in a Supply Chain capacity.
Pay, benefits and more.
Sabert is eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
We are a leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging
products and solutions. Our company was founded in 1983 on a single
mission: to enhance and advance the way people enjoy food . Today
we design, manufacture and distribute a wide spectrum of packaging
solutions for food distributors, restaurants & caterers, grocery
stores, national food chains and consumer entertaining.
Keywords: Sabert, Sayreville , Supply Chain Demand Analyst Intern, Professions , Sayreville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!